Saturday, February 19, 2011

Baby Dragons. That is all.

Ladies and Gentlemen, it is 3:40 am on this side of the planet, and as per usual, I can't sleep. I could go into detail about all the things that are bugging me, but I'm too tired. I've been having a series of extremely odd dreams lately. In fact, if I were a normal person, they could be considered nightmares.

It's windy outside tonight. Extremely windy. The snow is starting to melt after a long beautiful winter and I have to admit I'm kinda sad since I was actually loving it.

A couple of nights ago, I dreamt that I met this blond woman, older and kind of motherly, I travelled for a long time to see her (oddly enough, the journey began at my elementary school :?), and when I didn't want to leave her, she told me not to worry, that I would see her in six months. Weird, and a little creepy, but it was an amazing dream.

*Dragonflies are really Baby Dragons*

Rissa


Current Music: Help is on the Way by Rise Against



No comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com