Friday, March 11, 2011

Criminal Minds

Yeah, I seriously need to stop watching that (^) show. From now on, for the rest of my life, whenever I see a little kid, I'm going to think, "Gee, I hope that adorable little kid doesn't grow up to an insane serial killer!"

Thanks a buttload, CTV.

In other news, I'm going to be taking in a bunch of foster kids when I grow up, I need to be able to make someone else's life better at some point.

I've also been reading the book Laid by Shannon T. Boodram. So, I may review that later. I'm currently working my way through the chapter on rape. I haven't been able to read all of it (in the interest of not being mentally scarred) but what I did read, was nightmarish.

Today's Lesson: It never hurts to learn Judo. Just in case.



No comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com