Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Crazy People: B-Day Post #1

Guess who messaged me today?? At 1 in the morning on my birthday. Really? ReaLLY?? REALLY??? You seriously messaged me today of all days? Ha! You must be fucking CRAZY if you think I'm talking to you again! Like batshit, out-of-your-goddamned-mind CRAZY. You know how long it took me to get away from you? If you ever knew me, you know that I can hold a grudge like nobody else. If I pass you on the street when we're THIRTY, and I even remember who you are, I will NOT be talking to you.

I don't know why people expect me to be in a more forgiving mood on my birthday. If anything, I'm more inclined to be a bitch. Have fun without me, babe. I know I won't be calling you on YOUR birthday.

Today's Lesson: Forgiveness: It's outdated, unnecessary, and often undeserved.



No comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com