Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Malice

So it turns out that my initials (MM) not only stand for my name, they also stand for Malicious Manipulator. Or at least that's how I feel right now.

One thing I'm going to have to work on about myself, is not projecting my feelings onto other people (though it wasn't intentional at the time). I was probably pissed for whatever reason, so I just unwittingly passed those feelings on to someone else. Okay, let's be honest here, I was jealous. I WAS JEALOUS.

I didn't even think about it as it was happening but I still feel INCREDIBLY guilty, and I hope I haven't completely wrecked their relationship. On the other hand, (angry at him though I am) I still feel strangely proprietary, and I kind of hope I have.

I feel like if I have to go over there and look at him, I'm going to suffocate.

...

So I guess I'm opting out of this weekend.

....

I fucking miss Roger. And I want a fucking Oh Henry bar :(

Today's Lesson: Just because you like yourself, doesn't make you not an asshole.

Current Music: Viz by Le Tigre

No comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com