Friday, August 26, 2011

Since Masturbating All Day Is Not a Legitimate Form of Employment...

I got a job. I still have no idea how, since my resume sucks and all I remember of my interview is a rapid traumatic blur (in which I fidgeted and sweated profusely). So far, I love it!

I get along well with most of the girls... Well, all of them, but one in particular can be a mite moody, and must (like a volcano, or a cliff after a hurricane) be tiptoed around at all times. I love my customers, very cool for the most part, at worst some of them can be a little stand-offish. But it strikes me again and again how amazing most people are, and they don't even realize it.

On another note, I've suddenly noticed how vulnerable I am to subliminal peer pressure. For the past ten months my mother has been nagging me to get a job, and I have (albeit somewhat lazily) been searching for one. Then, fast forward to last month, my friends all have jobs, I feel left out, and BOOM, I've got one.

Example 2: A bunch of the girls at my work are going back to University soon, and I suddenly feel like a loser for not being in University. And now I want to be back in school, for something, for anything! Because working has plagued me with the sudden feeling that my life is going nowhere, and that needs to be remedied AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. 

I am WAAYY too smart and beautiful to end up a 30-year-old virgin, living with her mother. 

Current Music: Scenery by Blondie

No comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com